Thursday, May 31, 2012

dress for the weather

It has been a while since I have posted anything.  We have been busy and out most days but for some reason I haven't been much in the mood for photographs.

Anyway here are a few recent pictures.  The first couple are from the hurricane machine that Max and Zoe have come to love.  They have been in it a bunch of times now and it supposed to simulate a 70 mile per hour wind.  There is no way that it does.  I have been in a 50 mile per hour wind on Mt. Rainer, and I had to crawl with my ice axe dug in, lest I be blown off the mountain.  It probably closer to 25, but for whatever reason they think being a wind machine is awesome, so I let them do it.  Most other parents of 3 year olds do not seem to think this is a good idea, but whatever, each to their own.

The last few pics are from this week when the kids were playing outside and decided to strip naked, which is actually a common occurrence. When they came in I told them that it was like winter out and they needed to get dressed.  So they went in to their room and emerged in these outfits.  Hats and boots, shorts and t-shirts, perfect for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment