Thursday, May 5, 2011

Down on the farm

I woke up on Wednesday to the chants of "baby piggies, baby piggies." I made the mistake on Tuesday evening of telling M and Z that we were visiting Kelsey creek farm in the morning, and they were whipped into a frenzy. The wanted to piggies, moo cow and babbits.

The trip had kindly been arranged by one of the lovely twin moms I know from my PEPS group and we got lucky with the weather. It was super fun to see so many of the twinnies together again after so long and we had a fabulous morning. We got to see pigs, cows, goats, rabbits, baby chicks and horses. At the end of the tour each child got to plant a pumpkin seed for the pumpkin patch and they all loved doing that. I thought all the kids did very well and listened well for 2.5 year olds. Hopefully we can all go back together in the Fall and see if our seeds grew.














No comments:

Post a Comment