Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shiny teeth

Last week I finally took M and Z to see a dentist. Our Dr. is very laid back and said 3 was fine for a first visit, and as I do not love the dentist I didn't want to subject them to it before I had to. I chose Greenlake Kids dentistry for them as I wanted them to have a pediatric dentist and it was amazing. It really was like a spa adventure for toddlers, instead of a dentist.

They were greeted by the dental technicians when we arrived and got a full tour of the place. They got to meet Dr. Troy and then they were given their goody bags that had been decorated with their names. The dental nurses showed them where all the swag was and they filled up their bags with toothbrushes, sparkly toothpaste and other goodies. After all this excitement they finally got their teeth cleaned, which they both loved. They got to lie down and watch a movie whilst they were having it done. I would like to lay down and watch a movie when I get my teeth cleaned. I'm going to suggest it to my dentist the next time I go.

Their teeth are in great shape according to the dentist, and they were very clean he said. Zoe has a little space at the front of her teeth from her binkie, but he said she will likely grow out of that. Otherwise she'll be getting braces when she is older. They really loved going to the dentist and ask to go their all the time since then, so I'd say our first visit was success.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, not only is your boy brave; he's disciplined too! He took care of his teeth, and that is why it had zero cavities!

    Harry Bronson

    ReplyDelete