Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Twice as nice turns 4

So here I am still playing catch up from summer!  It is nearly December and I still haven't blogged about their birthday.

Anyway, I was pleased that we continued out yearly tradition of our twin group birthday party.  This year there were a few less faces, but most of the group was able to make it to our little celebration.  We decided to keep it simple and meet at a park in early September, we hoped that the weather would co-operate which it did and we just hung out and played.  It is so nice to see all of our babies so grown up. It is funny to think of all the traumas and worry we went through when they were so tiny and how we discussed every mouthful they ate, or every minute they slept (or didn't in my case).  I remember lots of tears (moms and babies) and even more wine:)

Happy birthday to Twice as Nice, here's to another great year.




No comments:

Post a Comment