Thursday, November 29, 2012

We are going on a Pumpkin Hunt......

Out on Bainbridge island at the Blodel reserve they do a gourd treasure hunt for children which I thought looked like fun.  It turned out to be my favorite thing we did this fall, with our treasure map we tore through the reserve in hunt of pumpkins.  We found a lot of them and jumped off a few too:) As always the day was so much more fun as we shared it with the BFF's and I don't think I have ever seen 4 more joyous kids as they ran through the golden fields, in search of the hidden treasure.


Photos courtesy of Shannon as I took a bunch, but cannot find where I downloaded them.  I know that probably surprises you as I am totally awesome at technology.  It's a gift, like my craftiness and my unmatched ability to parallel park.

No comments:

Post a Comment