Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm back!

So I have fallen off the blogging wagon, I know it has been forever.  I have no excuse really apart from the fact that my kids are awake for about 14 hours each day and that at the end of those 14 hours the very last thing I want to do is think about my kids, never mind write about them:)

But I am recommitting to a blog a week, to document their evolution and so their grandparents can see them from afar.  For I am sure that no matter how much M and Z overload I have, it is not the same for their Nana's.

So here are a few pictures from our recent trip to Northwest trek.  This is a sort of local (ish) safari park, that is home to animals typically found in the Northwest.  It was nice to get out and do something different.  They have lovely hiking trails through the grounds and a tram tour out into the meadow.  They also have a lot of really stupid people on the tram, that think it is awesome to lean out the window to stroke the bison.  The most awesome was the "Gamma" that held out her 3 year old grandson outside the entire window.  Sadly, he survived as that is a gene pool we really don't need to perpetuate.


No comments:

Post a Comment