Saturday, September 24, 2011

School

Last week Max and Zoe started pre-school. They have been going to a drop in pre-school which they really like for a few months now, so I thought that it would be a good time to start them in a regular pre-school class. I looked at a few places but in the end chose 'The children's school', which is a modified Montessori program in the same building as their drop-off pre-school. I found out about the school from my friend Christine and her twins are in the same class. My friend Lindsey also signed up her twins so it is a twin-centric experience.
They are going twice a week for a just 2 and half hours at the moment, and will eventually stay for lunch as the year progresses. They have adjusted well, Zoe especially. Max is okay with it but doesn't like the fact that it is a little more structured than drop off pre-school.

For me it is another reminder that my babies are growing up and time is flying by. It seems five minutes ago that I was worried about them not rolling over or sleeping through the night (Actually that was about five minutes ago for Max, well the sleeping bit anyway) They'll be in 'big' school before I know it, so this year I plan on enjoying each day with them because "Mum can I take the car please?" is really just around the corner.










No comments:

Post a Comment