Thursday, October 6, 2011

Now we are three

So I am very behind on blogging- partly due to technical difficulties and partly because M and Z have pretty much decided that naps are over for them. This means that come 7:30 pm I am in my 'night time clothes', (as M and Z call jammies) and don't have much energy to recount our (very long) days.

Anyway, I have finally got around to posting some pictures of the third birthday celebrations. I am not sure what possessed me to plan a big party for M and Z this year, but for whatever reason that is what I did. A few months ago we tried a class at Seattle Gymnastics academy in Columbia city and I thought it was great. During the class I saw flyers for birthday parties for up to 30 children and thought that would be perfect. I know a lot of twin moms and Max and Zoe have played with many sets of twins since they were 4 weeks olds, so I wanted a place where everyone could fit.

So we had a great time doing gymnastics with all our friends, then we headed upstairs for pizza and cupcakes. In the end it was a lot of fun and they really understood that it was a special day for them.

Happy Birthday Blue and Pink, may this year be full of love, laughter, adventures and fun:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment