Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big Beds



One of the things I have been dreading about our visit to England is that the flat we rented has twin beds for Max and Zoe. After a lot of worry I finally ordered these things called "Dream tubes" which are meant to help the transition to beds easier. So how is it working? Well so far so good, brilliant in fact. The reason I say this is after 3 horrible nights of jet lag waking, both kids have slept through the night for 8 days. This has NEVER happened before. So why is it happening now? I don't have any idea, all I know is that I hope it carries on.

1 comment:

  1. when e & m transition into a new schedule or stage it is usually because we had a big change in our routine that shook them up- sounds like all you needed to do to get twins who sleep through the night was one hellish plane trip! ha!
    hope it sticks! :)

    ReplyDelete