Thursday, January 13, 2011

Guess who has been sleeping in my bed?


It was going so well. The jet lag was over, the dream tubes were working like a charm and for some bizarre reason both kids started sleeping through the night. I felt normal, you know as if I had slept all night. It was brilliant. And then just like that the pixley one AKA Zoe escaped. It started at nap time but has now progressed to bed time as well. Tonight there was a lot of screaming so I went in to investigate. Zoe had climbed into Max's bed and was singing him "You are my sunshine" just like I do to them at nighttime. It went something like "Maxi, Maxi sunshine,everyday take away sunshine". So poor Max had to go in my bed just to get away from the Z-Bop, then he was out like a light and she was left to serenade her Peppa pig instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment