Monday, December 12, 2011

Snowflake Lane

Another Seattle (well technically it's Bellevue) is the nightly show on snowflake lane. I'm not sure I would have gone to this, but my friend Jamie invited me so I thought 'why not?' Snowflake lane is a procession just outside the Belle square mall, that includes music, drummers and princesses. They also had cool drummers and of course fake snow. Sounds cheesy I know, but the kids loved it.

Jamie and I met up at the play area in the mall then headed for (calm for us!) dinner. We were right on time to get a great spot near the fountain area. The four kids were in good spirits and just loved dancing and meeting the princesses. They also loved the candy cane lollipops they were giving out. It was hard to get many good pictures as the kids were moving so much, but it was a fun evening to share with friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment