Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zoo Lights

I have wanted to go to zoo lights for years but have never made it down there. This year we have visited the Tacoma zoo a couple of times and I decided that this year for sure we'd be back for zoo lights. Basically the zoo is covered in a billion colored fairy lights and you get to wander around the paths at night.
A few of the animals are out on display and we got to see sleeping sharks in the aquarium. We warmed up with peppermint hot chocolate, before the big thrill of the camel ride. We had planned to leave at 7 pm to be home for bed at 8, but you know how that goes, time flies when you are having fun. We didn't get out of there until well after 8 and Pixie stayed awake all the way home. "I am just too happy to sleep mummy, I really liked the pink lights mummy, the shark was going nigh night mummy, I like the camel best mummy."

I have to agree with her, I had a brilliant time:)









No comments:

Post a Comment